TEMPEST ENGINEERS AND MANUFACTURES INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION AND HEAT TRANSFER SYSTEMS
CHILLERS WE SPECIALIZE IN:
Tempest is Engineering, Manufacturing, and Service…
Since 1983, Tempest Engineering has grown from a regional service contractor into an international manufacturer of industrial chillers and heat transfer systems. We are defined by our 3 core capabilities:
- Engineering Services – Tempest is Engineering and Innovation. It challenges the status quo by aggressively taking on projects others can’t. Tempest has 35 years of applied knowledge to engineer the proper chiller system for your application. This experience positions us to better serve you by delivering a value engineered system that is energy efficient, durable, reliable, and serviceable. We strive to exceed your functional and performance requirements. Our engineers have seen seen it all, we love systems that require new process innovation!
- Manufacturing – Tempest is Manufacturing. Operating in a 70,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility with four (4) 15 ton overhead bridge cranes, 28 ft. under hook, eight (8) 1 ton jib cranes, a UL 508 panel shop, equipment test department, compressor rebuild shop, and a fully stocked factory service/parts department. Our facility and capabilities allow us to focus on bringing innovation into our designing, building, testing, and delivering our systems. We have an active quality management system based on ISO9001:2008 and lean manufacturing practices.
- Service & Parts – Tempest is Service. It’s part of our heritage, from demolition of your existing system to the installation, startup and service of your new system, we can do it all. We have a highly trained in-house team of technicians that provide ongoing preventative maintenance services for our equipment as well as other manufacturer’s equipment. Depending on your location we have a vast network of mechanical contractors in place to help at your site location. We also have local 24/7 service capabilities to help in an emergency.
Tempest Engineering is a custom engineer-to-order USA manufacturer of industrial refrigeration chillers and temperature control units.
WE EXIST TO HELP OUR C.O.R.E. PARTNERS SUCCEED
Contractors – Network of mechanical contractors for installing systems/equipment Owners/Operators – Hundreds of end users/equipment owners in various industries
Rep Agencies – Network of manufacturer reps and application engineers
Engineering Firms – Network of engineering firms
TEMPEST HAS A STANDARD ENGINEERING APPROACH TO ALL PROJECTS, THE FOCESS ENGINEERING APPROACH. IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE OUR END GOAL OF MEETING YOUR FUNCTIONAL AND PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS IT’S IMPORTANT FOR US TO STAY TRUE TO THE FOCESS PROCESS THROUGHOUT OUR ENGAGEMENT.
- FACTS – Comprehensive understanding of the application, process and equipment specifications
- OBJECTIVES – Complete understanding of the business and process objectives to be met
- CHALLENGES – Complete understanding of the business and process challenges/concerns
- ENGINEERING – Concept Engineering, Value Engineer, Design for manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability
- SYSTEM BUILD & TEST – 100% built and tested to the engineered functional and performance specifications
- STARTUP & SERVICE – Installation, startup, and full service 24/7 coverage