Low Temperature Chillers
TEMPEST SPECIALIZES IN LOW AND ULTRA LOW TEMPERATURE CHILLING
- Tempest has an in-house engineering team allowing for the design, engineering, and manufacturing of low and ultra low temperature chillers.
- Tempest defines low temperature systems between +20F and -59F, and ultra-low temperature systems between -60F and -100F.
- Systems include single stage mechanical refrigeration to –40 deg. F, two stage systems to –60 deg. F, and cascade systems down to –80 deg. F.
- We can also provide CO2/ ammonia cascade systems for temperatures down to –65 deg. F.
- For lower temperature requirements we construct liquid nitrogen systems down to –160 deg. F. Capacities range from 5 tons on up.
NATURAL REFRIGERANT INDUSTRIAL CHILLERS:
- AMMONIA CHILLERS
- PROPANE CHILLERS
- CO2 CHILLERS
OTHER PREFERRED REFRIGERANTS:
CUSTOM CHILLER CONFIGURATIONS:
- AIR COOLED
- WATER COOLED
- EVAPORATIVE COOLED
- DIRECT EXPANSION
- THERMAL FLUID SELECTION
SPECIALTY CHILLER APPLICATIONS:
- ICE RINK CHILLERS
- CBD OIL EXTRACTION SYSTEMS
- TEST CHAMBER CHILLERS (R&D)
- EXPLOSION PROOF CHILLERS; CLASS 1 DIVISION 2
- PROCESS FLUID PUMPING SYSTEMS
- CONTAINERIZED CHILLER SYSTEMS