Interested in working for a growing manufacturing company in Cleveland, OH?
What you can expect at Tempest:
- Customer Focused – Tempest has been delivering highest level of engineering, manufacturing, and service to our customers for over 35 years.
- Industry Expertise – Tempest is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of industrial refrigeration and heat transfer systems, specializing in low temperature and ultra-low temperature chillers and high temperature TCUs.
- Lean & Clean Manufacturing – Tempest loves manufacturing, we operate in a 70,000 sq. ft. state of the art facility that is fully equipped with 30-ton crane capacity and lean manufacturing cells. Our manufacturing team is focused on a clean and orderly environment.
- Family Environment – Tempest has been family owned and operated since it’s founding. It’s currently managed and operated by 2nd generation ownership. We have a great time as a team, while focused on meeting and exceeding company expectations.
- Character Attributes – At Tempest employee character is important. We look for employees that possess the the right Attitude, Ability, and Ambition to personally and professionally succeed.
Review the open positions below and if interested:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and the position applying for in the subject line of the email